Search This Blog

Thursday 27 July 2017

KEMI'S STORY


                                   Ecclesiastes 3:11a (  King James Version ).
                     He hath made every thing beautiful in his time:


Couples get married with the desire to have children, for some this desire comes to pass and for others it does not come true and infertility stares them in the face bringing with it, it many challenges which includes : The endless visits to the hospital, the loss of privacy for the couple especially the woman who has to undergo endless tests and procedures,the Africa culture that puts the whole blame on the woman, having to battle every well wisher who comes to offer solution to the couple’s problem, not forgetting the insensitive comments of some others and a host of other things.For anyone who has ever battled infertility you will agree that it can be a very traumatic experience.Kemi’s story is so interesting  because being  a medical doctor herself, the medical profession could not fulfill her desire to be a mother. After three failed IVF procedures Kemi made up her mind that If God will not do it so be it and God Almighty came through for her.Kemi story further confirms the fact that God Almighty never leaves His own.I  hope your faith, hope and trust in God will be encouraged after reading her story.
                                                                   
In the Exact words of Kemi,
Hi guys I was blessed with a bouncing baby girl on the 13th of June 2017 after waiting for this miracle for Eight years, and to the glory of God it was a natural conception, with nine months of peace. I almost delivered her in the toilet because I felt no pain and God took all the glory. 

I had several procedures with 3 failed IVF procedures at home and abroad and a grim prognosis of unexplained infertility. It was hard particularly when my siblings were having children, but I had to brace myself and always rejoiced with those rejoicing and believing God that my time would come. I was also favoured with a loving and supportive husband and a prayer warrior mother in-law.After the last attempt at IVF in 2015,I told my husband that I was done with trying and that if God cannot do it, let it remain undone. So I held unto God.



 One thing about this miracle was towards the time of conception of the baby which by the way happened naturally, there was so much pressure from relatives, friends and colleagues including white and black. People started offering me alternatives to God such as pregnancy sustaining stone which I threw away. Also people were asking me to visit witch doctors that cook vegetables for one to eat and get pregnant, but I vehemently refused and I then started telling anyone who asked how far, that God has done it.  Then God showed up to do what only he can do. I confirmed the pregnancy and had to hide myself over six months before telling my own siblings. But to tell you it was easy is a lie, i cried at every menstruation for all these years, but rejoiced with others at all times. Delay is truly not denial and I pray that God who answered my prayers would answer everyone’s good heart desire; be it desires for children, a life partner ,career,job,finances e.t.c.God will do it for you in Jesus Name. Just hold on to God, He is all you need to have your needs met. I Love and appreciate you all.



Until our next post i leave you with Habakkuk 2 vs 3 
                                                      King James Version   
For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.
                                                        Amplified bible
For the vision is yet for an appointed time and it hastens to the end [fulfillment]; it will not deceive or disappoint. Though it tarry, wait [earnestly] for it, because it will surely come; it will not be behindhand on its appointed day.

Remain rapturable.


4 comments:

  1. Thank you Jesus for my Sister Kemi. I use her testimony as a point of contact to meet my friends that desire the fruit of the womb. And as many that also desire a life partner like myself may you show up for us. God is able to do exceedingly abundantly if we believe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God is faithful what He did for one,He will do for another.God works in mysterious ways,He never forgets His own.He always answers.

      Delete
  2. Indeed God is faithful. A close friend also got her testimony yesterday. She delivered a bouncing baby girl. She is also a doctor, she had irregular periods (menstruated just 3/4 times in a year) and had issues conceiving and miscarriages. But God did it, at a time she wasn't even trying.
    With God all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes with God all things are possible.God always answers sometimes not when we want it but definitely at the right time.

      Delete